Monday, November 12, 2012

The First Time I had Sex


8th Blog Assignment
My first sexual experience was with a girl when I was very young. I was nervous but excited and it was a very fun and pleasurable experience. However, my first (and quite frankly most of them) sexual experience with a male was quite the opposite.
The first time I had sex with a male I was 15 and a freshman in high school (First strike, I was way too young to be having intercourse). I actually remember the date, May 28th 2008. I had sex with my then boyfriend, Ryan*. Ryan was 18 and a senior at our high school (Second strike, can you say pedo?). We had been dating for six months. He had been badgering since month two to have sex and that if I truly loved him I would have sex with him (Third strike, that obviously wasn’t love and if I was too stupid to see that then I was definitely too stupid to be having sex in the first place). I thought he was a virgin as well but little did I know that somewhere between two months and six he had decided enough was enough and that if I was going to drag my feet he would just sleep with, and lose his virginity to, my backstabbing friend, Sarah*. Of course I didn’t find that piece of information out until after I lost my virginity to the bastard. 
The night came when his parents went to sleep early and he had finally badgered me enough about it that I decided I might as well just give him what he wanted. Our “sex” consisted of light kissing, no foreplay, and 20 minutes of me sitting with my knees to my chest saying “I don’t want to do this” and him trying to convince me, then him making me be on top even though I didn’t want to be, and ending in no pleasure and certainly no orgasm for me. And to top it all off the cheating bastard also had the tiniest penis I’ve seen as of yet. Serves him right.
Obviously, my first male/female sexual experience sucked and it would take a long time for me to realize that I can and deserve to have pleasurable sex for me.

* Names have been changed 

No comments:

Post a Comment